If you are an inspirational leader who brings out the best in those around you, perhaps you are the right person to join our team! This is a opportunity to oversee operations with expectations of rapid expansion of the team and potential to oversee multi facility operations.
The Sr. Operations Manager focuses on the value of people, processes, visual management, and elimination of waste. They manage all operations of the distribution center, including the receipt, storage, order processing and shipment of inventory. Responsible for maintaining effective inventory control and operation maintenance. Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
Stonecrop Technologies is a wireless Systems Integrator that provides state-of- the-art wireless network deployment software and services to cellular carriers and governmental entities.
Since 2001, Stonecrop has transformed cellular and microwave deployments through a system of coordinated tools and processes that align design, supply chain, and installation. Working at a national level, Stonecrop delivers solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks, and improving performance.
- Organize, manage, and coordinate daily operations through supervisors for service and operational efficiencies. Plans daily activities and coordinates supervisory efforts to attain service and performance commitments for accurate and on-time receipt, storage, and delivery.
- Maintains workload allowances. Performs continuous operational process improvements. Identifies and reports all issues with WMS, TMS, Capstan and reporting. A working knowledge and experience with bar-code scanners and WMS is required.
- Exercises cost controls for labor, shipping activities, and contracts
- Optimizes profit by reducing costs through continuous improvement activities and achieving targets for their functional areas. Seeks out feedback from other stakeholders to improve operations and drive improvements.
- Supervises and provides leadership, coaching, guidance, training, and staff development; interviews and selects employees; plans and evaluates employee performance; counsels and disciplines employees when necessary.
- Performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
- Strong background in LEAN.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and motivating
- Thorough knowledge of logistics and inventory management functions. Basic understanding of transportation management.
- Familiarity with federal workplace safety regulations, federal transportation/shipment regulations, environmental protection regulations for hazardous waste and for multi-modal transportation.
- Good oral and written communication, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Eight or more years of increasingly responsible directly related professional and administrative experience, including experience in tactical and strategic planning for logistics management.
- Two or more years in a managerial role, providing strategy, vision and direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. Consider equivalent related experience, college or technical courses, seminars and in-house classroom training.
- Extensive experience with WMS, Microsoft Office, TMS, and other warehouse computer programs
About this company
Join a group of amazing humans on a quest to use innovative technology to dramatically improve cellular deployment and telecommunications logistics. Our system of coordinated tools and processes align design, manufacturing and assembly, supply chain, and installation.
We are a passionate, energetic group of high-achievers, solving extremely complex problems.
We thrive when we are making our customers, and each other, successful.
We understand how to balance expertise with curiosity and adaptability.
We achieve results through cross functional collaboration in small, agile teams.
We win as a team, and we celebrate as a team.
Location/Region: Dallas/Fort Worth