The Communication Center Representative is responsible for scheduling regular client requests and provides documentation of such requests. The incumbent will communicate any changes, updates or issues to Lead Review Specialist, Sr. Lead Review Specialist or Operations Manager.
- Complete telephonic "Welcome Calls" to engage and enroll patients into a chronic care management program;
- Communicate professionally with patients, providers and caregivers to obtain or provide information;
- Ability to triage inbound calls and direct to proper parties;
- Collect clinical information and simultaneously document data into a computer-based program;
- Ability to schedule appointments on behalf of patients with health care providers and communication center nurses; and
- Appropriately document all relevant information regarding patients and providers while abiding by all HIPAA and associated patient confidentiality requirements.
- Minimum of one (1) year of consumer sales or customer service call center experience is preferred;
- Outbound (Telemarketing, collections) sales experienced is required;
- Demonstrate ability to meet and exceed call center goals;
- High school diploma or recognized equivalent required;
- Ability to maintain a high energy level and positive attitude in a fast paced environment;
- Basic personal computer skills are necessary, including Windows programs and the ability to maneuver between multiple screens quickly; multi-task keyboarding experience required;
- Must have strong written/oral/interpersonal communication and trouble-shooting skills;
- Must have proficient data entry skills;
- Ability to work overtime as needed; and
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Sedentary work (e. sitting for long periods of time) Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force
- Frequently or constantly to lift, carry push, pull or otherwise move objects and repetitive motions
- Subject to inside environmental conditions
- Travel for this position will include less than 5% locally usually for training purposes
Inovalon: Empowering Data-Driven Healthcare
Inovalon is a leading technology company providing an integrated cloud-based platform that enables healthcare organizations to implement large-scale highly sophisticated data-driven initiatives.
At the core of healthcare today is the need to aggregate and analyze large amounts of disparate data, garner meaningful insight from the results, and use these insights to drive material change to outcomes and economics.
The industry-leading capabilities of the Inovalon ONE® Platform empower our clients and partners to succeed by leveraging extensive industry connectivity, massive primary-source real-world datasets, sophisticated analytics, and powerful cloud-based technologies to improve the outcomes and economics of healthcare. From payers and providers to life sciences organizations and pharmacy solution providers, virtually anyone who participates in the healthcare ecosystem can benefit from our powerful Platform capabilities.
For health plans, our Platform provides analytics and insights to improve operational transparency, clinical quality metrics, risk-score accuracy, patient engagement, outcomes and economic performance.
For providers, our Platform delivers real-time data and analytics that simplifies the administrative and clinical complexities of healthcare, and enables actionable insights to drive improved quality of care and informed decision making at the point of care.
For life sciences companies, our Platform empowers health economics and outcomes research, the identification of optimal treatment protocols, ideal commercialization strategies, and outcomes-based contracting.
For pharmacy organizations, our Platform delivers efficiencies and differentiation throughout the enterprise from referral to delivery to ongoing care, speeding time to treatment, reducing costs of operations, improving patient care and economics.
Location/Region: Nashville, TN