- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Deep passion for problem-solving, with the ability to investigate potential issues and provide solutions.
- Ability to think and plan strategically with a business focus, while taking account of technical and operational constraints.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
At Viacom, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Viacom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.