Patrick Jaguar/Land Rover Naperville, IL is currently seeking a motivated Full-Time team member in our Sales Business Development Center.
The Patrick Dealer Group is proudly one of Chicago’s largest automotive dealership groups representing nine different franchises.
We carry domestic, import and luxury franchises and offer a premium selection of Certified Pre-owned vehicles.
The Patrick Dealer Group has been in business for over 100 years and is committed to the best sales selection and providing Best in Class customer satisfaction....that's the Patrick Promise!
If you are a customer service professional looking to further your career with an established and respected automotive organization then please apply.
Make your move to Patrick Dealer Group!
Benefit Package * Competitive pay with top bonus / incentives
* Medical/Dental Insurance * Long-term / Short-term Disability
* FSA * 401k
* Paid Vacation * Professional Development/Training Provided
* CareerPath/Opportunities * Company Product/Service Discounts
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Oversee incoming leads for sales department
* Generate appointments and quotes by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market to potential customers
* Attract potential clients and retain current clientele by answering product and service questions received via phone and/or internet
* Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet
* Check email frequently and respond to inquiries immediately
* Responsible for making outbound sold and unsold follow-up calls
* Be available to respond to phone AND email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
* Meet and exceed goals each monthly and quarter
Requirements: - Superior communication skills – verbal and written.
- Professional and enthusiastic personality with expertise at developing relationships.
- Previous experience in call center and/or telemarketing highly preferable demonstrating First Class customer service skills.
- Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time* Preferable knowledge of working Microsoft Word, computer literate- CRM / knowledge, data entry skills.
- Professional appearance. - Pass background check and drug screening.
- Patrick Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Location/Region: Naperville, IL (60540)