Napleton Automotive Group is seeking a Database Engineer to join our team at our corporate office in Oak Brook, IL!
This individual will be responsible for working closely with our marketing team in order to gather data from our CRM and create an internal database that allows for us to use the data to improve the bottom line.
* Develop and maintain data warehouses * Design and deploy data table structures, reports, and queries
* Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues
* Assure security of data from external parties and for management of row-level-security within the organization
* Plan and coordinate backup and disaster recovery setup
* Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases
* Develop and maintain database stored procedures, views, and functions that support reporting data models
* Develop and maintain ETL processes * Produce ad-hoc queries that develop reports to support business needs
* Create reports and data models using Power BI that meet business requirements
* Provide data management support to users
* Create and maintain technical documentationQualifications:
* Previous experience in database development preferred.
* Familiarity with cloud services (AWS, Azure (preferred), Google Cloud)
* Experience creating databases from the ground up
* In-depth understanding of data management (e.g.
permissions, recovery, security, and monitoring)
* Comprehensive grasp of data visualization methods and data modeling for effective report creation
* Ability to construct and maintain data warehouses
* Experience creating charts, graphs, dashboards in one or more of the following programs
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Willing to creatively engage with customers to come up with custom solutions
* Understanding of the difference between application database design and reporting database design
Location/Region: Villa Park, IL (60181)