Seeking a gastrointestinal physician with strong focus on women’s health to join a well-established private practice near the campus of Henrico Doctors’ Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in their specialty
- Virginia licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians and administration
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME and dues allowance
- Stable practice providing over 30 years of comprehensive GI care throughout the greater Richmond market.
About Henrico Doctors’ Hospital:
- 340-bed community hospital
- 24 ICU beds with a mix of 12 bed/SICU and 12 bed/MICU
- 24/7 adult and dedicated ER
- Level II Trauma Center
- Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
- The Women’s Hospital, featuring a completely renovated women’s health facility – delivers more babies than any other hospital in Central Virginia
- Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery Center
- The Heart Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Virginia Renal Transplant Center
Richmond is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family. With a metropolitan area population of over a million, Richmond offers a great balance of big city excitement and small town charm. The area abounds with parks, nationally recognized school systems, and innumerable recreation and cultural activities. Richmond is within a two-hour drive of the Atlantic Ocean, Washington, DC and the Blue Ridge Mountains. The cost of living is very reasonable; traffic congestion is minimal.
Location/Region: Henrico, VA (23229)