Napleton's Northlake Kia is hiring a Customer Communication Advocate - apply today!
What We Offer:
* Family Owned and Operated * Growth Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401k and additional benefits
Job Responsibilities: * Napleton is looking to fill this position, which will be responsible for creating a customer friendly environment.
* Answer high phones call volume and direct consumer to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner.
* Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Promptly and efficiently answer multi-line switchboard and transfer calls.
* Check with Management at the end of each shift before leaving the dealership to make sure they do not need anything additional.
* Perform any other special duties as requested by Department Manager
* Regular attendance consistent with attendance policy.
* Other duties as assigned. Job/Education Requirements:
* High school diploma.
* Able to multi task multiple phone lines
* Sense of urgency in assisting customers
* Basic functions of Word & Excel and written communication skills
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* Excellent oral communication skills. * Professional personal appearance.
* Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel.
* Able to work a flexible schedule. * Willingness to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulations.
About Us Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: West Palm Beach, FL (33403)