Dev Technology is a growing IT company with an employee-centric culture that works on mission-critical projects for the federal government. We partner with our federal customers to deliver technology services and solutions, and to drive our client’s missions forward through innovation. We use Agile and DevSecOps principles to provide services including application development, biometrics and identity management, cloud and infrastructure optimization, IT and legacy modernization, and data management.
As a Washington Post Top Workplace award winner for the past nine years in a row, the Top Workplaces USA for the past two years, and a recipient of the Companies As Responsive Employers (CARE) Award for the past four years, Dev Technology employees enjoy:
- Generous and flexible time-off policy
- Flexible work schedules and telework options, including remote work availability for eligible projects
- Career development opportunities including a mentorship program, technical and management training through Dev University, hands-on learning through DevLab, tuition reimbursement, and paid training opportunities
- Industry-leading benefits including a choice of two health plans that include dental and vision, flexible spending account, commuter benefits, life insurance, and more
- 401K matching with immediate vesting and end of year profit sharing
- Regular team and company social events including our annual party, happy hours, fitness challenges, and more
- A focus on community engagement including companywide support activities, employer match for donations, and time off for volunteer efforts
- To learn more about working at Dev Technology visit, Learn About A Day At Dev Technology
Dev Technology Group is hiring a Java Application Developer to support a dynamic government customer with a wide variety of development tasks. You will be responsible for collaborating with team members and stakeholders to design, develop, and implement application development solutions that meet our client’s needs. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and in coordination with other team members and other intersecting teams, and enjoy learning new technologies and business areas.
Dev Technology Group operates in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, MD, MA, ME, MN, NC, NJ, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, WV.