Do you love tackling challenges and optimizing processes? Do you have experience leading a team of remote telephone interviewers? If so, you might be our new Survey Center Supervisor. In this new position, you will oversee a small team of telephone interviewers, build out documentation of current call protocols, and continue to improve our protocols and performance. Our calling operation is focused on quality performance and offers the opportunity to flex your leadership skills while striving to improve response rates.
We conduct ongoing surveys to collect participant feedback used to improve public health programs. Our work makes a positive impact on individuals and communities. Through years of experience, we have built our own survey system and calling protocols and consistently reach desired response rates. We’re focused on continuous learning, so you’ll be challenged and grow your skills while earning exceptional benefits and competitive compensation and having a dose of fun!
This is a remote position but local candidates are welcome to use our office in Northeast Minneapolis if they prefer. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the United States.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are requiring that all staff are vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions will be made for those who cannot get vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
- Oversee a small team of part-time interviewers and subcontractors who work remotely
- Serve as a working manager who completes 3-5 calling shifts per week (shifts vary in length from 2 to 5 hours)
- Monitor and report on survey metrics, including quality control measures
- Collaborate with project managers on data collection needs
- Improve documentation of survey-related tasks
- Train and provide ongoing coaching to survey interviewers
- Facilitate the distribution of survey recruitment materials
- Assist with configuration and administration of online surveys
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement innovations
- 3+ years of experience managing a calling operation, including overseeing staff or subcontractors
- Experience conducting telephone surveys/data collection via phone
- Lover of details and accuracy
- Experience monitoring metrics and using them to improve processes
- Strong technical skills
We complete calls between 8 am and 8 pm Central Monday-Saturday. Your schedule will have some flexibility but you will be expected to work on some Saturdays (morning/afternoon) and some weekday evenings, typically Thursday and Friday, along with some daytime hours during the week. This position could be part-time or full-time depending on the candidate, but will not be over 40 hours/week.
Founded in 1984, Professional Data Analysts (PDA) is a Certified B Corporation with over 40 employees nationwide whose mission is to create positive social impact by providing tailored data-centric solutions that move public health initiatives forward. We offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits like paid parental leave and disability insurance. We have a flexible work environment and a dog-friendly office. PDA also has a strong commitment to improving our community and minimizing our environmental impact. PDA is an equal-opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every individual has the resources and opportunities they need to grow, thrive, and succeed. We are dedicated to adding more diverse voices to our growing team and providing professional development opportunities, internships, and recruitment practices that are focused on the BIPOC community.